Thursday 23 February 2012

Digital Natives

Last Friday I arrived home from a professional development day exhausted but full of exciting knowledge to share with my children.   Among the many things I learned, was a new Ipad app call NFB Pixstop.   It is an app that allows allows one to create their own short stop-motion films with ease and fluidity.  When I read about the app online, it was written that it is for 10 year olds and up, but I came home and taught Megan and Matthew and within minutes Megan, who is 6, was making "Teddy" movies.  Megan wants Teddy to become famous so I promised I would post on her movies on my blog.   I am still in awe of the fact that within 10 minutes of being shown how to use this app, Megan was able to create the movie below.



No comments:

Post a Comment