Wednesday 1 February 2012

Big and Little Hands

 Have you ever wondered about your children's hands?  I do.  Since my daughter was little I often enjoy looking at her little, and often dirty hands.  I am amazed at how similar they are to mine and how similar mine are to my mom's.  Yesterday I had my nails done professionally (something I rarely ever do!) and Megan took notice right away.  Today I had to laugh when I saw her dirty little fingers.  At first I thought it was from playing outside but then I realized that she had used coloured markers to colour her nails.  I asked her why she didn't use polish and she scoffed "Don't be silly mommy, we don't have nail polish in school!"   Ahh, I should have known...
My favourite part of my hands that I tell Megan and Matthew about, is how when you look at my palms (face up) I have lines that form an M on each hand.  One "M" for Matthew and the other "M" for Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment