Sunday 1 July 2012

Moments of AWESOME

Have you read the Book of Awesome?  You should!   Neil Pasricha's book, which reminds us all to enjoy the simple pleasures in life started from a blog he wrote which garnered may fans and eventually developed into a book.  Whenever I have moments like these, I am reminded to celebrate the good things in life.

Some moments of awesome...
  • Driving to school on Friday, my last day, listening to the radio.   ACDC Thunderstruck came on and I sailed through the tunnel, as there was no traffic.   I sang loud and proud!
  • Celebrating friendship with my neighbours over drinks - good times.
  • Waking this morning free of my term paper that I handed in yesterday, and free of the lingering effects of having one too many on Friday night.  (Hence, why I rarely drink)  Today I feel like a million bucks!
  • My husband telling me he is going to wash the floors today!
  • Packing for a trip... the excitement and anticipation is all part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment