Sunday 1 July 2012

Canada Day Traditions

Today we officially kicked off summer by attending two annual Canada Day Partys!   A great time was had by all at both.   On the drive home, both of my kids remarked without being asked "That was fun!"  Scott and I agreed.

I am so lucky to be part of a wonderful group of mommies (and daddies too), that create special traditions such as the "Canada Day Party".   George and Yvette, and Susan and Ron outdid themselves as usual.   Putting on events like this requires much time and effort ~ We are so appreciative!  It is memories like this that I hope my children will remember and cherish.

Can you tell it is dessert time?

Soccer ends... and water balloons begin!


I just love little Brydan underneath all the big kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment