Sunday 15 April 2012

Avoidance

After
Before
I think by the end of my Master's Degree I may just have one of the most organized houses around.   Avoidance of studies this past year has taken the form of cleaning, tidying, and organizing.   Today I took to the "junk" drawer... because everyone needs their pens organized, right?!   I know I am neurotic in this area!  I wish my avoidance could lead to working out, running, or something of more personal benefit.



This was last month's obsession - organizing
the closet... purses, scarves and hats!
And last week I tackled my jewelry... and categorized
my bracelets, earring, and necklaces!

2 comments:

  1. Please come to my house! Love those organizers that you are using for jewelry. Where did you get them. I think my daughter needs one more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are hangers that you can get at Winners or Home Sense. Never thought of using one for Megan's jewelry... great idea!

      Delete