Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wanting a Dog...

This digital video was sent to my email yesterday.   I just watched it and had such a laugh.   Megan made it yesterday (without help, I should add).   It will give you an idea of a recurring conversation we have had with both her and Matthew for the past several months.

When you click on the black square screen, it will take several moments to load...



I love how in the story it was the mom who said "no" and the dad has three eyes.   In our house it is actually Scott who is most opposed to getting a dog.   I am not saying that I want one but I am more open about it.   I have promised the kids that once my Masters is finished we will be willing to further the discussion but until then, the answer is "no, we are not getting a dog!"

On a side note, I am overwhelmed with happiness when I see children use technology to produce and create.   This is one of the pros of Ipads... they can be used for so much more than just consumption... you just need to load the right apps!

2 comments:

  1. love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet! Megan has a very persuasive way about her ;)
    Toontastic is one of the most-used apps at our school...so great in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete