Saturday 9 June 2012

A book that warms the heart...

As I squeezed in an hour and a bit to work on a final paper today, my children were strangely quiet within the house.  Matthew was playing with his new iPad and Megan was working on something at the kitchen table.   She made my day when she happily bounced into the dining room and brought me a book she had written, titled "WHY", which she spelled "Way".   I asked if she was inspired by something her teacher read her but she said "no, it was just some questions she had".  I love her illustrations... the way she places some of the faces of the people looking upward and downward.  This book is a keeper!   I am going to have to buy her the published book, called Why?







2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and to think she has not read the Why? Book yet. I love how she addressed the question to different people.

    ReplyDelete