Monday 23 June 2014

Matthew turns 11

I can barely believe it but just a few short weeks ago, Matthew had his 11th birthday!  I did some "research" this year, as I wanted to make his day as special as it could be.  I found a great some great "pins" that shared some unique ways to make a child's birthday even more special.  I decided to have a little fun with his lunch and had Scott sneak out a buy Matt his favourite sandwich from Subway and I wrapped it up.  When Matthew came home, he said that "It was the best birthday ever!"  I was so pleased that we had succeeded at making him feel special.
Matthew had some friends over to play soccer and then have pizza, cake, treats and a movie.  Honestly, I was very impressed with how well behaved the boys were and their manners were amazing.

As for my guy, I just love him so much and was glad to be able to make his day so special.  Matthew is one of the most loving, passionate, enthusiastic, happy, and outgoing people I know. He is an absolute JOY to be around.  I am proud to be his Mom and want him to know just how much he is loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment